Saturday, October 4, 2008

A little about me

I am in middle school, my favorite subject is Langueage Arts because I love to use my imagination. I love the color pink, its bright and makes me smile. I have a big family, two brothers and three sisters. When I grow up I want to be a nurse because I love to help people feel better and make them happy. My favorite number is 21 because thats when I want to get married. I want my husband to go on a mission because of course I'm mormon. I want to get married in the San Diego Temple, it's so BEAUTIFUL! I love sports like swimming, I have been in a swim team for four years but I took a brake this year and tried out for the city's basketball team. My team was the Wildcats. We won the CHAMPIONSHIP! I also got a medal for the most improved, that was really cool. Later this year I tried out for the schools softball team. I was catcher I have never played before so I wasn't that good but then I got alot better. We didn't win any games (so sad I know) but at the end of the season we played the 8th grade team and we won 21 to 3 they did really bad. Thursday I tried out for the schools basketball team I hope I make it. Well I have have told you alot about me. I hope you like my blog andd learn more about me each time you go on. Until then see you later.

No comments: