Friday, February 27, 2009

New New's

Sorry I have not been posting anything thing for a long while so this is what has been going on. I have finished track and done really well since it was my first time. My first day I did the 100m and 200m. I did pretty good but I forgot my places. My second day I did the 100m and the 400m. I got sixth place in my the 100m (I think) and third in the 400m in my heat. The third and final day I did the same as the last becaus eI really enjoyed it and got sixth in the 100m (I think, again) and first in my 400m Hurray! I am doing basket ball and have four games out of eight because because my team hasn't showed up to play (as my mom says it) and we have lost three in a row. Saturday I have another game and hope to win again. School, well I am not going to lie really boring. I have just gotten my progress report and got all A's and B's. I picked up my grade from langueage arts from a C to an A since my last report card. Well that is pretty much all for now. Bye.

No comments: